Last year MGP hosted collaboration meetings inviting communities to discuss and learn from one another about managing the Lead Service Line Replacement and Notification Act. Since our last meeting, communities have submitted their latest water service inventory and enhancements were made to the GIS Consortium’s inventory tools.
In this session we will:
1) Reinforce what tools and resources are available for water service inventories.
2) Collaborate with other communities on actions you all are taking to comply with the Lead Service Line Replacement and Notification Act.
3) Discover what additional tools you will need to improve your inventory and replacement processes.
- Water Main /Service Replacement Notice
- Private Service Identification Letter
- Lead Service Line Notification Letter
- Lead Service Inspection with QR Code
- American Water Works Association Examples
Lead Service Inventory Good Practices